Internal Medicine with Dr. Jennifer Hubert
Dr. Jennifer Hubert is a board-certified Internal Medicine doctor specializing in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of a full spectrum of adult health conditions.
Dr. Hubert attended the University of California at Berkeley, where she graduated with a degree in Molecular and Cellular Biology with an emphasis in Neurobiology. She then went on to receive her medical degree from the Western University of Health Sciences. She completed her Internal Medicine residency at the Huntington Memorial Hospital USC/Keck School of Medicine. Following her residency, she completed a Geriatrics fellowship at the Stanford School of Medicine. She moved to Santa Rosa and worked as a hospitalist at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital for a few years prior to going into private practice.
Dr. Hubert’s Philosophy
Your Health is Our Priority
Your health is always Dr. Hubert’s top priority. She takes time to listen to your concerns and understand your medical history, as well as your values and lifestyle. As an Internist, Dr. Hubert believes it’s essential to treat her patients holistically rather than relying on a symptom-based approach. She understands your needs are unique and works to find the best ways to help guide you to live your healthiest life.
Along with her personalized holistic approach, Dr. Hubert also ensures that you have the information you need to be well-informed and empowered to make decisions for your health. She works for you rather than the insurance companies, drug companies, or other large corporate medical groups, so you can rely on her to provide compassionate, proactive, and unbiased medical advice.
- Providing you with quality medical care is Dr. Hubert’s highest priority
- Treating each patient and their health care on an individual basis
- Taking a holistic approach to address the whole patient, not just the symptoms
- Ensuring each patient understands their health status and treatment options, so they are empowered to make informed decisions
- Providing compassionate care with open, effective communication and the highest level of integrity